Excelling in Analysis of Water at Low Levels
Napa, California based Caltest Analytical Laboratory is a specialized commercial environmental analytical chemistry lab focusing on analyses of regulated pollutants at low levels in water. Caltest has been an early adopter of technology improvements in commercial lab analyses. This has resulted in performing with high reliability at lower concentrations.
Caltest is a market leader in low-level analyses of wastewater, groundwater, and tests water for regulatory permit compliance. Caltest also provides analyses of non-radioactive water, and hazardous waste samples. We are proficient in complex analyses of volatile and semi-volatile organics, pesticides, explosives, trace metals, nutrients, anions, solids, microbiology, and wastewater loading parameters.
We are proud of our high client retention rate, and the excellent reputation we have earned among our clients, especially clients who work in labs themselves, or have worked in labs (POTW, National Labs, water plants, refinery labs and engineering firm project chemists).
Caltest is accredited by the State of California Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (ELAP 1664) and in the United States by the National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (NELAP) through the State of Oregon (ORELAP 4036). Caltest follows methods laid down by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater.
Caltest is focused on:
- Volatiles air system positive pressured & carbon filtered.
- Low level analyses in Water Matrices
- Metal analyses by ICPMS and Ultra Trace Mercury in Class 100 HEPA filtered air environment
- Methyl Mercury analyses with calibration down to 0.05 ng/L
- Mercury analyses with calibration down to 0.0005 ug/L
- Perchlorate Analyses with calibration down to 1 ug/L
- Volatiles Analyses with calibration down to 0.1 ug/L
Our staff has been with us for a very long time and we have faced very little attrition guaranteeing the highest consistency for your program. Caltest as a professional services organization is committed to providing honest, responsive, courteous customer service to its clients.
As a Leader in Low Level Wastewater Compliance Analyses, Caltest
- Provides information and training seminars on Sampling, Analyses and Regulatory Compliance Issues
- Provides electronic reporting of data
Caltest clients appreciate what it takes to consistently produce quality data.