Caltest Client Services
Client Focused, Data Driven
Caltest has been delivering high-quality, customer-focused and responsive service to clients throughout California since 1982. Our model is to provide the trust, transparency, integrity and personal touch that you would expect from your own in-house lab.
Total Customer Service
Regardless of the scope or complexity of your project, we make the process easier for you by providing:
- A dedicated project manager who understands the requirements of your project and a team that can respond quickly to your questions and requests.
- Project-specific quotes, sampling kits, LIMS set-up, reporting and electronic deliverables (1).
- Client and regulatory-specific exceedance alert set up upon request to provide immediate notification in the event of exceedances.
- 24/7 access to your data securely through our online system.
- A field services team available for container delivery and sample pickup throughout the Bay Area and in the Sacramento & Central Valley communities.
- Reports designed with you in mind; find the data you need quickly knowing it is backed by our commitment to transparency, thorough documentation and full access to our lab team.
- Data Level II reports as our default; Level III and IV data packages available upon request.
Exceptional Quality Assurance
From project set-up through report delivery, your samples go through a rigorous and comprehensive multi-departmental review process.
- Your project manager reviews specifics with you to ensure you’re receiving the most project-appropriate methods, containers, reporting limits and QC parameters.
- Every sample is inspected to confirm it meets method requirements, then logged in to your customized profile.
Our analytical team goes beyond basic requirements to meet your needs:
- All staff members are required to participate in an annual Ethics and Integrity training workshop.
- All analysts must perform rigorous Demonstration of Capability (DOC).
- Internal quality controls exceed method requirements.
- Quality Assurance exceeding requirements with 100% second party review
Note 1- EDD/EDF formats (partial list):
- Geotracker EDF
- Standard Excel EDD
- State Drinking Water EDTs
- Lab-to-State Portal for Lead & Copper